project-image

Siria's Sorah Spooktacular

Created by Vince Hernandez

Siria Underworld Pimp Hustla Halloween Sorah Suhng Cosplay Variants!

Latest Updates from Our Project:

Fulfillment Starts Soon!
about 1 month ago – Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 11:31:38 AM

Hey all, I wanted to update you on the status of the Siria Sorah Spooktacular. We've received in all of the Trick or Treat freebie items such as the Siria Pokemon card, an awesome new die-cut sticker and more, and the books are printing as we speak, so we anticipate that fulfillment will begin in about 3-4 weeks, with shipping going rather quickly once we begin. Everything looks great and we're excited to deliver these awesome new variants and the extra goodies to all of you very soon! As always, thanks for your amazing support! Below is s sneak peek at the free Spooktacular Trick or Treat bag!

-Vince

Surveys Lock Tomorrow
4 months ago – Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 02:12:59 PM

Hi all,

We allowed for a few extra days for any outstanding surveys to be received, and tomorrow will be the final day to get them in before orders are locked in for fulfillment. If you haven't filled out yours yet please get it in before then, thanks, and Happy Holiday! 

-Vince

BackerKit Surveys Lock this Sunday
4 months ago – Mon, Dec 11, 2023 at 09:41:50 AM

Hi All,


80% of the surveys have been filled out which leaves 20% of you that still have the rest of the week to complete your surveys before we lock all orders and begin the fulfillment process. You have until Sunday to get your outstanding surveys completed and to add-on any items, thanks!

-Vince

All BackerKit Surveys Are Out
4 months ago – Thu, Dec 07, 2023 at 08:21:37 AM

Hi All,

Update: all BackerKit surveys have been sent so please check your emails to confirm your orders and/or add-on any items you may have missed during the campaign. Thanks!

-Vince

BackerKit Surveys Going Out Today!
4 months ago – Mon, Dec 04, 2023 at 11:46:59 AM

Hey all, I wanted to update you that the BackerKit surveys for the Siria Sorah Spooktacular campaign are going out today, so you can finalize your purchase and add-on anything you might've missed or wanted from the campaign! Again, thank you to everyone that pledged and made this spooky campaign extra fun and exciting this Halloween! 

-Vince